Friday, December 2, 2011

Deposits collected from taxi companies

Yesterday, though I was ill I walked over to city hall, SFMTA, and phoned the city attorneys office. I was told by Charles Bolton who works in Supervisor Jane Kims Office that he would call me back today. Surprise no call back from the Supervisors office regarding my issue, that I share with many in the taxi industry. I did leave a message at her office. I will let you know if I get a call in the future, but I can tell you it has been my experience that I am waiting for calls back from previous issues I brought to her office since she was elected.

I did however get an email back from the SFMTA investigator assigned to the case today. I will share it later.

Otherwise I have not heard back from Chris Hyashi regarding the obnoxious smelling cabs at National Cab Company.

4 comments:

  1. Charter service services such as wedding, bachelor/ette parties, prom packages and nights on the town in San Francisco are also available!of taxi cabs, stretch sedans, SUV and luxury vans are always kept in top condition,so that you get a comfortable ride, every time.Taxi Cab San Francisco service is available at 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really shocked by the info of this website and i am glad i experienced a seem over the weblog. thank you so a lot for sharing this sort of wonderful data.
    san francisco taxi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really shocked by the info of this website and i am glad i experienced a seem over the weblog. thank you so a lot for sharing this sort of wonderful data.
    taxi service in Newark, CA
    taxi service in Fremont, CA
    taxi service in bay area, CA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing its really helpful for me. For more about taci companies, check my blogTaxi Services in Sherwood Park

    ReplyDelete