Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lets Talk about Taxi Driver Issues

Lets Talk about Taxi Driver Issues

· Credit Card Fees

· Electronic Waybills

· Insurance

· Lack of support from SFMTA

Backyard Barbecue

May 8th, 2011

12:00 noon - 3:00 p.m.

at 345 Fulton Street (in Hayes Valley on Fulton between Franklin and Gough)

We will be having Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Pasta Salad, Fruit Salad, Mixed Green Salad.

I will have Soft drinks as well!

Its a great was for others to get to know one another in San Francisco.

If you have any questions please call me at 415-240-2433

1 comment:

  1. Remember to explain to me that you're heading to hold this up! Its so good and so crucial. I cant wait around to read far more from you. I just feel like you know so much and know how to make men and women listen to what you have to say. This site is just also amazing to be missed. Excellent things, genuinely. You should, Please hold it up!
    newark airport taxi

    ReplyDelete