Wednesday, May 11, 2011

San Francisco Taxi Industry needs Safety Inspections of Taxi's

This is in response to the cab driver accident in San Diego. I think city Governments and the State of California needs to start looking at the practices of cab companies around the state and there local areas to ensure cab driver safety and passenger safety. I have driven a cab in San Francisco for many years and when I worked for Arrow Cab company a number of years ago when owned by Speck Cab Company. The brakes would fail, smell from burning oil would fill the cab and burn my chest. The City Governments and State Government has a responsibility to ensure our safety in the taxis instead of trying to blame the driver when an accident occurs. How about actually doing the safety checks on these taxi, and taking serious when a taxi driver reports a problem with a company when there is an issue with the car.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I was very inspired to discover this website. The explanation becoming that this is this sort of an useful submit. I needed to thank you for this insightful read of the subject.
    newark taxi

    ReplyDelete